Adult Protective Services

If someone is in immediate danger, please dial 9-1-1

Reporting Abuse for Someone with a Disability

To report suspected abuse of someone with an Intellectual Disability or Autism, please email Revonda Lewis or email Beth Jacques.  You can also call BH/DP at 215-444-2800.

Reporting Elder Abuse

To report suspected elder abuse in Bucks County, call 267-880-5700 or one of these toll-free numbers during Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm:

  • Central Bucks
    Phone: 215-348-6000
  • Lower Bucks
    Phone: 888-942-8257
  • Upper Bucks
    Phone: 888-942-8257

All other times you can call 800-243-3767.

Click here for Bucks County Area Agency on Aging.