Contact the Hub and FAQ's
- What is the Hub?
- Finding services and accessing resources can be challenging. Our Hub is staffed by human service professionals who will guide you through the process of finding the support that you or your friends and family may need.
- How can I contact the Hub?
- Phone, email, or in person!
- What is the phone number for The Hub?
- Can I email the Hub?
- Yes! E-mail the Hub, or you can also text The Hub with this email address!
- Can I speak with someone in person?
- Yes, you may walk in anytime during business hours or make an appointment. The Hub is located on the first floor of the Bucks County Administration Building, 55 East Court Street, Doylestown, PA, 18901.
- What are the hours of The Hub?
- 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- What if I am unsure of what services I need?
- The Hub staff are here to help! They will identify any needs you may have and assist in the appropriate way to get you connected to these services.
- What if I need services off hours?
- For non-emergency situations, you may contact The Hub through phone, email, or text, and the staff will return your inquiry the next business day.
- Can I contact The Hub for emergencies?
- The Hub is not intended for emergencies. Please dial 911 in case of an emergency.
- Will I need to go through security at the Administration Building?
- Yes, to access the Bucks County Administration building you will need to enter the building as a visitor. There are screening points at both entrances on Main and Court Streets. Once through security, you will go to the first floor.
- Where can I park?
- There is street parking surrounding the building and a pay-to-park garage located at Broad and Union Streets. The Broad and Union Street garage is about a 5 to 8-minute walk from the parking garage to the Administration Building and it is uphill, so there is a ramp and/or stairs that can be used. Additionally, there is a shuttle service that picks up on the top level of the parking garage on Union Street, and lets off between the Justice Center and Administration Building on Main Street. The shuttle hours are from 7:00 AM until 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM until 5:30 PM. The shuttle runs to each location every 5 to 10 minutes. Alternately, there is metered parking on the surrounding streets (the county does not validate).
Bucks Human Services Connect Hub
Bucks County Administration Building.
55 E. Court St., First Floor, Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone: 215-348-6201 Fax: 215-348-6204
Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
We want to hear from you!
Please tell us about your experience using the Hub. We appreciate your feedback as we try to create the best experience possible for our clients!