Social Services

The Bucks County Public Defenders Office has social workers on staff who are available to connect you to various services/agencies if you have various social service needs.  The areas we can try to help you with are housing/homelessness, mental health services, substance abuse services, medical assistance/health insurance, financial /food assistance and employment/job training/education. 

Please review and fill out the below Social Services Needs Assessment Form. Thank you.

Community Resources 211

Additionally, the County of Bucks offers a 211 link which is a community resource guide open 24/7, 365 days per year in 180 languages. Dialing 211 will connect a person with a community resource specialist in the local area offering assistance for drug and alcohol and mental health issues, housing, food insecurity and other pressing needs. The link is