Requests for Proposals
RFP Bidder List
To be included on the Department of Workforce and Economic Development-Workforce Development Board RFP bidder list email Kris Shovlin.
To review information on bidding for additional County of Bucks RFPs, visit PennBid
- None at this time.
- 23-01 RFP for Apprenticeship ARPA Marketing - Closed July 24, 2023
- 23-01 Apprenticeship Marketing Addendum No. 1
- 22-09 WIOA Title I RFP - Closed May 3, 2023
- 22-08 Out-of-School Youth Request for Proposal- Closed March 14, 2023
- 22-07 In School Youth - Closed January 23, 2023, 2PM
- 22-06 WED Employer Training Reissue - Closed November 21, 2022
- 22-05 Employer Training Program ARPA - Closed October 10, 2022
- 22-03 Entrepreneurship Program Development - Closed June 27, 2022
- 22-04 Employer Training Programs - Closed July 25, 2022
- 22-01 Outreach Campaign - Closed March 14, 2022
- 22-02 Welding Certification Program Development - Closed March 14, 2022
- One Stop Operator (OSO) RFP - Closed May 12, 2021
- 2021 EARN RFP - Closed April 23, 2021
Request for Proposal Process
In accordance with requirements and conditions of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act and its implementing regulations, the policies of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Department of Labor, and our Board of Directors, the Workforce and Economic Development Department solicits program services through a competitive Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
Eligible applicants include for-profit and non-profit organizations, educational entities, community service providers, and accredited training providers with demonstrable ability and experience in designing, implementing, and administering successful workforce development programs targeted to specific populations.
Submit a Bid
Instructions or submitting proposals are included in each RFP. Respondents must complete the proposal package (one original and RFP-specified number of copies) as instructed and submit it without exception by the specified time by or before the due date to the staff member listed on the RFP.
A Bidders' Question Submission period is usually advertised four weeks prior to the proposal due date. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to email all questions by the required due date. Answers will be emailed and posted on the website within one week.
Awarding a Bid
Contract awards will only be made to organizations who:
- Are in compliance at the time of award, and maintain compliance to, all regulations of the Americans with Disabilities Act and all fiscal regulations under the Single Audit Act
- Sign and adhere to certifications and regulations as described in the RFP appendices