- Human Resources
The Human Resources Department is committed to providing innovative services and critical workforce data and analytics that will allow for process improvements and increased effectiveness and efficiencies. We recognize our vital role in partnering with our departments/clients to develop and retain staff, identify budget solutions, restructure and redesign services, and develop change management strategies.
Additionally, we recognize the importance of continued successful negotiations with labor organizations to implement sustainable structural changes. Strategic talent management is a key factor to organizational health. The HR Department is devoted to planning initiatives and employee engagement efforts.
Human Resources will take a leadership role and provide service in support of Bucks County's vision by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable resources and will be treated as such. The Human Resources Department will act as a catalyst to enable all Bucks County employees to contribute at optimum levels toward the success of the county. We will do this by way of our core values.
- Embrace change and innovation; it is paramount to the success of the county that we embrace change, foster creativity and support continuous improvements
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining county compliance with employment and labor laws, county directives and labor agreements
- Instill teamwork; we encourage the diversity of thoughts, experiences and backgrounds, and encourage participation in all of our endeavors.
- Leadership; we lead by example and advocate fair treatment in our behaviors, policies and practices
- Promote honesty, integrity, and trust; we honor our commitments and conduct business in a manner that promotes fairness, respect, honesty, and trust
- Promoting and recruiting the best-qualified candidates, recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace
- Providing a competitive salary and benefits package and developing the full potential of our workforce by providing training and development for career enhancement
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy and secure, and conscious of long-term family and community goals
- We believe in and value those we serve; they deserve incredible service; a safe, productive, and healthy work environment; and quality results
Visit the Jobs and Careers page for information on Job Requisitions, Internships and how to apply for a county position. For additional opportunities throughout the area (non-county positions), visit the PA CareerLink® Bucks County.
Transparency in Coverage Rule
The Transparency in Coverage Rule requires health plans and plan sponsors to make in-network and out-of-network Machine-Readable Files (MRFs) available to the public. The links below include (for each plan) a Table of Contents (ToC) file unique to our organization. The ToC file for each plan contains a series of links to both in network MRFs specific to our plans and out-of-network MRFs specific to our business. Please note: Links below are best read with a .json formatter, such as a browser extension or Notepad or Notepad++.
Keystone Health Plan East HMO and POS
Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Choosing a health coverage option is an important decision. To help you make an informed choice, your Medical Plan makes available a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), which summarizes important information about a health coverage option in a standard format to help you compare across options. The SBC is available below. A paper copy is also available, free of charge, by calling 1-215-348-6546.
Medical Statement of Benefits and Coverage (SBC’s) with County-provided Prescription Coverage
Medical Statement of Benefits and Coverage (SBC’s) without County-provided Prescription Coverage
The County of Bucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has an Equal Employment Opportunity Plan (EEOP) that is available through the Human Resources office.