HIV/STD Program Services are Free
- STD Testing (i.e., Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis) and Treatment
- HIV Testing (rapid and standard)
- HIV Navigation Services (people living with HIV and persons at high-risk for HIV infection)
- Epidemiologic Surveillance for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and HIV-related serologies
- Partner Notification Services
- CD4 and Viral Load Testing
- Health Communication/Public Information and Health Education/Risk Reduction presentations
- Condom Distribution (pick-up or mail; available to individuals and agencies)
Recommendations for Persons Newly Diagnosed with HIV
- CD4 Cell Count / HIV-1 RNA level (Viral Load) / Genotype testing
- STD testing and treatment in accordance with the most current CDC “Sexually Transmitted Infections Treatment Guidelines”
- Hepatitis A/B, Pneumonia, COVID-19 and Influenza (seasonal) vaccination
- Viral hepatitis screening (i.e., Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C)
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening (IGRA blood test, e.g., QFT+)
- Infectious Disease Specialty Care
- HIV Navigation Services
- HIV Medical Case Management
- Partner Notification Service
Sharita Flaherty, MA | HIV/STD Program Manager
Julie Pelham, BS | HIV Navigation Coordinator
Yvette G. Boyah, BS | HIV/STD Disease Intervention Specialist
Take a look at various HIV Awareness Days.
Get facts about AIDS and HIV.
The HIV Program offers HIV/AIDS informational presentations throughout Bucks County.
Get access to resources and information related to HIV.
Timely and accurate HIV and AIDS case reporting provides a better understanding of the epidemic on local levels.