- Parks & Recreation
- About Us
- Cabin Reservations
4 Cabins available to rent
- Rustic Cabin 1
- Rustic Cabin 2
- Modern Cabin 3
- Modern Cabin 4
- Fall, Winter and Spring
- Weekends only and Labor Day Friday through Memorial Day Monday
- Check in: Friday at 4 pm
- Check out: Monday at 10 am
- Cabins are closed from December 15 to March 15
- Weekly rentals beginning the Friday after Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Check in: Friday at 4 pm
- Check out: The following Friday at 10 am
The Cabin Road is closed December 1 to March 15 and during inclement weather determined by the department. You must park your vehicle in the main parking lot and transport your equipment.
Permits may be cancelled in writing 7 working days prior to the rental date for a $10 fee. If less than 7 days notice, no refund will be given.
What You Need to Bring
Renters of cabins must bring their own bed linens, towels, dishes, pots and pans, dinnerware, a first aid kit, and a padlock for cabin door.
All current cabin occupants pay resident pool rates at Tohickon Valley Pool. You must have permit for validation.
Cabin Rules & Regulations
- Applicants for cabin reservations must be at least 18 years old and present at the facility under permit.
- Park Road is closed from December 1 to March 15. All vehicles will be parked in the main parking lot.
- Pets are prohibited.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Firewood is provided. Fires are permitted in grills, fire rings and fireplaces and must be fully extinguished before leaving the cabin area. The cutting of any standing trees, bushes, or shrubs is prohibited.
- All refuse is to be disposed of in trash receptacles or dumpsters located in the cabin grounds.
- All comfort stations close November 1 through April 15. Primitive toilets are available year round.
- The washing of dishes at pumps or drinking fountains is prohibited.
- Violation of any of the above rules and regulations can result in a fine and/or removal from the facility and/or park.
- Security deposits are to be returned only after the rental, and the condition of the cabin is determined satisfactory by a representative of the County.
- Permit holder is responsible for the actions and/or violations of the regulations of all persons using the permit. Permit holders will be held liable for damage to cabins or cabin equipment. Cabin furnishings may not be removed from the cabin area.
- Renters must bring their own bed linens, towels, dishes, pots and pans, dinnerware, a first aid kit, and a padlock for the cabin door. The lock is to be used only when the renter is leaving the premises. There is an interior lock.
- All current cabin occupants will pay resident rates at Tohickon Valley Pool. Present permit to pool staff for validation.