Resources and Services
- In-Home Personal Care Services for Adults
- Home and Community Habilitation
Access Services provides Behavioral Health services including child and family services, intellectual disabilities and Autism programs including:
- Adult Respite Services
- Behavioral Support Services
- Bucks LIFE
- Day Programs
- Employment Services
To get started, contact 215-540-2150 or 888-442-1590 opt. 1
Bucks County Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Programs: 215-444-2800
- Intellectual Disabilities & Autism Intake Line: 215-444-2847
- Early Intervention (0-3): 215-444-2828
Indian Creek Foundation provides services for children, adults and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities including:
- Peer Support Services
- Older Adult Daily Living Day Center
- Adult Day Services
- Transition Age Youth Program
- Intensive Behavioral Health Services
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Therapeutic After School Program
- Summer Therapeutic Activities Program
- Outpatient Services
- Residential Services
Indian Creek Foundation is located at 420 Cowpath Road, Souderton, PA 18964.
Residential group homes are located throughout Montgomery and Bucks counties.
Contacts for specific programs:
- Behavioral Health Services – Amanda Pfister, 267-203-1500 ext. 301
- Donations/Volunteer Opportunities – Brett Wells, 267-203-1500 ext. 120
- Residential and Community Based Services – Dwayne Gilliland, 267-203-1500 ext. 153
- Day Services – 267-203-1500 ext. 345
Jewish Family and Children Services (JFCS)
People Living with Disabilities Program takes a holistic approach to support individuals with disabilities and their families and caregivers in their quest to achieve the highest level of independence, a sense of community, and an enhanced quality of life.
- Support Services
- Life Skills & community Programming
Call 866-532-7669 to get started.
Penndel Mental Health Services: Intellectual Disability Services
To access: Call the Bucks County Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Programs (BH/DP) Intake Referral Line at 215-444-2847. An Intake Coordinator will contact the caller and arrange a meeting and place of mutual convenience.