Tenant Resources

Legal Aid of Southeastern PA (LASP) may be able to help those who face the threat of eviction, and/or other housing problems such as Habitability (needs repairs in order to be safe to live in), Public or subsidized housing, and Rent-to-own.

Renters should contact the LASP Helpline at 877-429-5994 Monday-Friday, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Individuals can also apply online for assistance. 

Bucks County Department of Consumer Protection can help with violations of landlord-tenant law, mobile home park laws, or security deposits:


Before completing the complaint form, please make sure you have followed our guidelines:

  • Have you sent the business a letter or an email addressing the problem?
  • Do you have copies of all relevant documents?

To file a consumer complaint please complete the Consumer Complaint Form, which you can do online, by downloading and emailing the file to ConsumerProtection@buckscounty.org, or by printing and sending the file.


Housing Equality Center of Pennsylvania works to advance fair and equal access to housing opportunities for all Pennsylvanians.

The Housing Equality Center offers a variety of programs and services to the general public to ensure that consumers have access to housing and understand their rights under fair housing laws. Additional programs and services are available to ensure that housing professionals understand and comply with fair housing laws. The Housing Equality Center provides: