- Human Services
- Bucks Human Services Connect - The Hub
- Find Help
- Parenting and Maternity Care
Parenting and Maternity Care
Parenting & Maternity Services and Supports:
- Maternity Care Coalition: The mission of Maternity Care Coalition is to improve the health and well-being of pregnant women and parenting families, and enhance school readiness for children 0-3. Maternity Care Coalition offers several programs and services for pregnant and new mothers. Contact: 215-972-0700 or email Njackson@maternitycarecoalition.org
- Family Services Association of Bucks County:
- Family Strengthening Programs: Provides families with early childhood services, parenting strategies and reunification assistance. Contact: Rachel Minton, M.Ed, Family Strengthening Programs Coordinator, 215-582-9410 email@example.com
Catholic Social Services (CSS)
- CSS Family Service Center/Mary’s Food Cupboard
100 Levittown Parkway, Levittown, PA 19054
Mary’s Food Cupboard: Mondays 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. and Wednesdays and Fridays 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Please call 215-949-1991 to schedule an appointment.
Diaper Pantry: Thursdays, by appointment. Please call 215-945-2550 to schedule.
Family Service Association Food and Diaper Pantry
- The Food Pantry is located in our main office at 4 Cornerstone Drive, Langhorne, PA 19047. The pantry is open Monday through Wednesday by appointment only and Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Walk ins are welcome; however, calling ahead at 215-208-7233 will allow for faster service. Diapers are available in various sizes. Quantities and sizes vary, and we are unable to guarantee that any item will be available at any given time.
- Must be a resident of Bucks County
- Households can utilize pantry once a month
- Required to fill out self-declaration and demographic forms as well as a release
The Greater Philadelphia Diaper Bank : 215-919-8500; see website for complete list of distribution centers.