Incapacitated Person

A Petition for guardianship of an alleged incapacitated adult is filed in the Orphans' Court. A hearing date is assigned and citation issued. If the petition is granted a final decree is signed appointing a guardian by a Judge and is entered into court record. The guardian will be responsible for filing of an inventory and annual reports in Orphans' Court regarding their guardianship.