Mobile Food Units (including food trucks)

Food Trucks with an existing license in another jurisdiction

All food trucks operating in Bucks County must obtain a yearly Mobile Food Unit License. Temporary or seasonal licenses are not issued for food trucks.  A full plan review fee is required for food trucks that are already licensed in another jurisdiction.  All MFUs licensed in Bucks County must operate from a licensed commissary (can be out of county). 

New Food Trucks 

Submit one copy of your plans with the Plan Review Application for Mobile Food Units to the address on the application. Please indicate (if known) where you intend to operate the mobile food unit. An EPS will contact you to discuss the licensing process. Plan approval is required prior to constructing the mobile food unit. Also contact any local Township or Borough in which you may operate to inquire about local permits.