Treatment for Alcohol & Drug Use

Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission:  215-444-2700

PA Get Help Now (Drug & Alcohol Helpline):  1-800-622-4357

Bucks County Recovery House Association

If you receive Medical Assistance, there are drug & alcohol treatment services you can access through Magellan by clicking here.

If you do not receive Medical Assistance and would like to apply for it, please click here.

If someone you know is having an overdose, dial 9-1-1