Mental Health Services

Children's Mental Health Services

Teenager & Young Adult Mental Health Services

Adult Mental Health Services


The Department of State now offers licensure for professionals with a Bachelor's in social work or social welfare.  This may be of particular interest for crisis providers given the upcoming regulatory changes for crisis services.  More information about BSW licensure can be found here on the Department of State's webpage.

If you or someone you know is in crisis, please call 1-800-499-7455

Upper Bucks Crisis:  215-257-6551

Central Bucks Crisis:  215-345-2273

Lower Bucks Crisis:  215-785-9765

Call, Text or Chat 988 to be connected to trained counselors who can help!